Monday, December 13, 2010

Mouse Poops. Yeah. Mouse Poops.

Today was the first work day after the breakup.  I managed to get up and around on time.  I haven't been sleeping well, which made this morning even worse, and I did not want to get out of bed..  But I did it, and I even got to work early.  Which was a very good thing because...

A MOUSE POOPED ON MY DESK.

Those aren't chocolate sprinkles

Yeah, that's right.  Mouse poops. On my desk. 

Mouse Poops!!

MOUSE.  POOPS.


This was not a happy surprise.  I was one unhappy camper when I got in and found those little poops.  I was seething angry.  I would not be surprised if I went through an entire bottle of 409.  

Okay, not really, but I did use a LOT of 409 to get rid of them.  Blech.  So disgusting.  I know I work in an old, old building, but still.  Last year I had a living cockroach on my desk.  This year I get mouse poops.  WHY??? 

The exterminator is coming tomorrow, and I certainly hope they do something to get rid of the buggers, because I am NOT going home sick with Hantavirus this year. I hear that shit can kill you.

No comments: